Terpen is a Biotechnology Research & Development Company
TERPEN™ develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes beauty, beverages, health and wellness products.
2015 Research - of plant-based wellness using natural phyto extracts
2016 PreSeed - Evaluating and improving the flow of materials
R&D of IP, tech, processes and delivery systems
2017 Seed - Developing, improving, and testing products/materials
Established recipes, formulas and uses
2018 Post - Design/Development of custom tooling and equipment
Established proprietary business methods
2019 Pre - Designing, constructing, and testing product prototypes
Established IP, brands and identities
2020 Early - Increased manufacturing capabilities and production capacity
Established nutrition, beauty, pets, beverage divisions
Registered 10 trademark classes
Launched 100 new product SKUs
RESEARCH & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
Terpen™ scientific research in natural phyto extracts, led us to develop products using nano-enhanced technology for maximum bioavailability, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics.
- Terpen™ is all natural and made with beneficial phytonutrients, and sometimes vitamins and aminos.
- Terpen™ uses high quality ingredients to make higher quality products — at affordable prices with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- We support consumer transparency & truthfulness with 3rd party lab reports to verify plant genomics, potency, microbials, chemicals and residual solvents.
We can formulate the ﬂavor, eﬀect, and viscosity of 150+ food-grade oils used in aromatherapy, herb mixes, supplements and other consumer products.
Our proven technology, bioavailability, and stability are enormously important to its effectiveness, which is our significant competitive advantage.
In 2017, Terpen™ began with R&D in natural & essential oils, vaporizers and medical devices for use in respiratory therapy, inhalation therapy and topical anesthesia.
Terpen™ aromas carry scent info to the olfactory system that are responsible for perception, learning, and emotion.
Its the main organic compound (ingredient) that give essential oils their aromas, flavors, and arguably medicinal benefits. Terpen's portable personal essential oil diffusers use vaporizer technology to deliver all-natural oil blends in classic aromatherapy combinations, that pass through your olfactory system. Aromatherapy uses aromatic plant oils, including essential oils for improving psychological or physical well-being. Its offered as a natural therapy or as a form of alternative medicine.
We offer food-grade highly-concentrated Terpen™ flavorings, Essential oils, Aromatic oils, fragrance oils, oils for consumption, oils for healing purposes, oils for stress management, oils for drink mixes. Multiple dietary supplements uses for human consumption, including transdermal patches, gels, creams, ointments, lotions, soaps, and shampoos.
Our products include oils, extracts, beverages, cosmetics, sports supplements, nutraceuticals, phytoceuticals, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices.
Whether you’re numbing your skin to alleviate pain, or to prepare to dull or block pain, there are many different natural topical anesthetics used for centuries. *Check with your doctor and discuss the safety concerns and the best options for your particular needs before use.
- Aloe Vera: The gel from aloe vera leaves can ease the pain of sunburn and other skin injuries.
- Cayenne Pepper: Contains capsaicin which is great to use to treat arthritis, bursitis, psoriasis, eczema, muscle pain, and nerve pain. Also contains salicylates, the same compounds found in aspirin.
- Chamomile: The essential oils can effectively penetrate below your skin’s surface into the deeper layers as a topical anti-inflammatory agent.
- Clove oil: A counterirritant for pain and to relieve itching and burning related to dry skin, poison ivy and poison oak. Studies show similar to benzocaine.
- Lavender: Used for centuries as an antiseptic, topical anesthetic, sedative and helps prevent scarring and stop bleeding. Safe for use on pets, relaxation or to treat insomnia, rubs relieve sprains and other muscle pain as well as cramps and sore feet.
- Plantain: A fresh poultice made with plantain weed (not the fruit) may fight inflammation while soothing the skin.
- Wintergreen: A mild anesthetic that’s good to treat toothaches or stomach aches.
- Calendula, Jasmine, Yarrow and Chamomile are great for relieving itching caused by just about anything and can also help with inflammation.
- Other anesthetics that have been used throughout history include onions, garlic, ginger, tea tree oil, and Epsom salts.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
Our quality of goods is surpassed only by our integrity and commitment to provide the best products on the market, for a price everyone can afford.
We have done so to ensure that our customers, family and friends receive the cleanest products coupled with the best technology in the market.
Terpen has devoted itself to the research and development of intellectual property, technology, processes and delivery systems. Research of scientific inquiry, original investigation for the advancement of scientific or engineering knowledge or improved function of a business component.
We had to learn much to get here. Our scientific and technological services, namely, research and design covers the fields of physical and engineering sciences, life sciences, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, computer and related hardware, environmental, genetics, health, medical, and physics.
Multiple hardware manufacturers procure our vital feedback to analyze and test their goods with our materials. We get access to the newest technology and future market trends, that continue to exceed our customer expectations. Part of our success has been our excellent relationships with a solid network of buyers, suppliers, vendors and market leaders.
We develop intellectual property opportunities through R&D. We streamline and structure production, product development, and info systems needed to increase efficiency, decrease costs, and increase cash flow. From experimental labs, SOP's, software validation, to security and equipment sourcing. We can deliver data science, consumer research, and business intelligence.
We protect our intellectual property investments in a variety of ways. We work actively in the U.S. and internationally to ensure the enforcement of copyright, trademark, trade secret, and other protections that apply to our products, services, business plans, and branding. While we employ much of our internally developed intellectual property exclusively in Terpen products and services, we also engage in outbound and inbound licensing of specific patented technologies that are incorporated into licensees' or Terpen's products.
From time to time, we enter into broader cross-license agreements with other companies covering entire groups of patents. We also purchase or license technology that we incorporate into our products or services.
At times, we make select intellectual property broadly available at no or low cost to achieve a strategic objective, such as promoting industry standards, advancing interoperability, or attracting and enabling our external development community.
We develop brands and acquire intellectual property rights from natural product extracts; define scientifically sound development protocols, manage product development and then seek exit options for these developed medicines. We can supply neutraceutical and phytoceutical raw ingredients to pharmaceutical companies in the process of research, clinical trials, and/or product roll-out.